quinta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2017

Mr. Dirty - Book Review (Opinião)

Mr. Dirty

Resultado de imagem para mr dirty nana malone
Original Title: Mr. Dirty
Author: Nana Malone
(Kindle Edition)
Pages: 240 pages
Synopsis: «I have a dirty mouth. That’s the truth. Women love it. And I have no plans on changing. Why would I? I like my life. The women, the partying, the fun. Until I meet my new neighbour. She’s messing with my good thing. She’s annoying, and persistent, and a pain in the…well you get the idea. She’s also gorgeous, and smart…and completely immune to me. And now she needs my help with a little Ex payback and I’m more than happy to lend my expertise. Now all I have to do is keep from falling for her in the process. How hard can that be?»

Full review soon 
Main ponts:
  • I do not like the narrative
  • I like the characters, a lot:
    • Nathan is amazing but
    • Sophie annoys me by accepting a relationship she isn't happy with
  • Everything happens too fast
(3.5 out of 5 stars)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário